Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holmes lit his cigar and leaned back in his chair.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Holmes lit his cigar and leaned back in his chair. Empty
PostSubject: Holmes lit his cigar and leaned back in his chair.   Holmes lit his cigar and leaned back in his chair. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:44 am

"Let us hear about it," said he.

"I've got my facts pretty clear," said Stanley Hopkins. "All I want now is to know what they all mean. The story, so far as I can make it out, is like this. Some years ago this country house, Yoxley Old Place, was taken by an elderly man, who gave the name of Professor Coram. He was an invalid, keeping his bed half the time, and the other half hobbling round the house with a stick or being pushed about the grounds by the gardener in a Bath chair. He was well liked by the few neighbours who called upon him, and he has the reputation down there of being a very learned man. His household used to consist of an elderly housekeeper, Mrs. Marker, and of a maid, Susan Tarlton.
iheater
T7
Back to top Go down
thinha2

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Holmes lit his cigar and leaned back in his chair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holmes lit his cigar and leaned back in his chair.   Holmes lit his cigar and leaned back in his chair. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Income Protection Quotes
Corporate and Promotional gifts
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1