Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Sherlock Holmes was leaning back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Mr. Sherlock Holmes was leaning back Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Sherlock Holmes was leaning back   Mr. Sherlock Holmes was leaning back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Mr. Sherlock Holmes was leaning back in his chair after his whimsical protest, and was unfolding his morning paper in a leisurely fashion, when our attention was arrested by a tremendous ring at the bell, followed immediately by a hollow drumming sound, as if someone were beating on the outer door with his fist. As it opened there came a tumultuous rush into the hall, rapid feet clattered up the stair, and an instant later a wild-eyed and frantic young man, pale, disheveled, and palpitating, burst into the room. He looked from one to the other of us, and under our gaze of inquiry he became conscious that some apology was needed for this unceremonious entry.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Holmes," he cried. "You mustn't blame me. I am nearly mad. Mr. Holmes, I am the unhappy John Hector McFarlane."
שירותי ניקיון
CANNABIS VAPORIZERS
Back to top Go down

Mr. Sherlock Holmes was leaning back
Page 1 of 1