Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coffee Maker Brews One Cup At A Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Coffee Maker Brews One Cup At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Coffee Maker Brews One Cup At A Time   Coffee Maker Brews One Cup At A Time Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 am

The Keurig Single Serve Gourmet Coffee and Tea Brewing System offers convenience, variety, and less waste in your household. It is perfect for the single person who doesn't want to brew a full pot of coffee and have to toss most of it down the drain before leaving for work. It is perfect for the family as each member can decide if they want a cup of coffee, tea, or even hot chocolate. And it is fast, brewing your favorite in less than 60 seconds.

I recently visited my daughter and her husband who have the Keurig in their kitchen and it was a joy for us all to choose our favorite blend and see no coffee wasted in the process. I could have my bold flavored cup while my husband could enjoy a cup of cafe mocha using the patented K-cups which have one perfectly measured cup provided.

Sportske Igre
Special event security
Back to top Go down

Coffee Maker Brews One Cup At A Time
Page 1 of 1