Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be Nice I'm New

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eskimo

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Be Nice I'm New Empty
PostSubject: Be Nice I'm New   Be Nice I'm New Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 3:28 am

Hi Everyone,

Could someone please help me to find betty pictures. I've seen the ones on this site and have saved them but i need some more ....... can you please help?flower
Back to top Go down
mrs boop
Admin
mrs boop

Female Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Be Nice I'm New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Nice I'm New   Be Nice I'm New Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:17 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum Eskimo, You can find a lot of pictures in Google search engine type in Betty Boop and click on Images along the top and there you go otherwise let me know what pictures you are looking for and i will try and help best i can but unfortiantly i am going on holiday tomorrow so might not be available till the 17th May
Back to top Go down
Alyna

Alyna

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Be Nice I'm New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Nice I'm New   Be Nice I'm New Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 2:32 am

Hello!! I'm new but I'm italian and I speak English a little bit!I think to understand you and write good!!
Bye Bye!!

:)
Back to top Go down
eskimo

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Be Nice I'm New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Nice I'm New   Be Nice I'm New Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:50 am

I have already googled images but still need more lol. Im looking baby boop for my little girl and my eldist daughter want teenage boop lol.
Back to top Go down
mrs boop
Admin
mrs boop

Female Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Be Nice I'm New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Nice I'm New   Be Nice I'm New Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:51 pm

When i get home i will have a look for you as i know there is some pictures of baby boop somewhere but can't remember off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
betty1994

betty1994

Female Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Be Nice I'm New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Nice I'm New   Be Nice I'm New Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 am

one of the links on the forum is full of baby boop you just need to search around a bit until you find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be Nice I'm New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Nice I'm New   Be Nice I'm New Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be Nice I'm New
Page 1 of 1