Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We were fairly accustomed to receive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

We were fairly accustomed to receive Empty
PostSubject: We were fairly accustomed to receive   We were fairly accustomed to receive Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:33 am

We were fairly accustomed to receive weird telegrams at Baker Street, but I have a particular recollection of one which reached us on a gloomy February morning, some seven or eight years ago, and gave Mr. Sherlock Holmes a puzzled quarter of an hour. It was addressed to him, and ran thus:

Please await me. Terrible misfortune. Right wing three-quarter missing, indispensable to-morrow. OVERTON.

"Strand postmark, and dispatched ten thirty-six," said Holmes, reading it over and over. "Mr. Overton was evidently considerably excited when he sent it, and somewhat incoherent in consequence. Well, well, he will be here, I daresay, by the time I have looked through the TIMES, and then we shall know all about it. Even the most insignificant problem would be welcome in these stagnant days."
cursos de inglés en Bogotá
Nashville real estate
Back to top Go down
duong.dinh54

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-19

We were fairly accustomed to receive Empty
PostSubject: Re: We were fairly accustomed to receive   We were fairly accustomed to receive Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Retirement Planning
male enhancement
Back to top Go down

We were fairly accustomed to receive
Page 1 of 1