Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's pretty much Chuck Walaach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

That's pretty much Chuck Walaach Empty
PostSubject: That's pretty much Chuck Walaach   That's pretty much Chuck Walaach Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:28 pm

That's pretty much Chuck Walaach in a nutshell. Unfortunate luck, I call it. During sophomore year the senior quarterback pulled a groin muscle coming over the console in Tamara Newsome's father's mustang and knocked himself out of four games. Chuck wound up getting the credit for the whole winning season. When it came time to cast for the year end Stimson High Musical, they needed a beefy type lead and because Petey Boyd Beasley had laryngitis, who do you suppose got the part over yours truly? Chuckie Walaach.

Don't get me wrong, I have to admit that even then he had an unusual voice. Deep, sort of croony and slurred like he'd just had a mouthful of something the rest of us would never be lucky enough to taste. Chuck always got the babes, even Carol. I rest my case. Girls are the reason he got to be class president, too.
pain relief products
philippines bpo company
Back to top Go down

That's pretty much Chuck Walaach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Betty Boop Forum :: General Chat :: General Betty Boop Chat-
Jump to: