Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup everybody from UK!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfie

Alfie

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Sup everybody from UK! Empty
PostSubject: Sup everybody from UK!   Sup everybody from UK! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Hello everybody, my name is Alfie. I am 23 years old & I come from the United Kingdom. I am into all kinds of music and I spend a lot of my time on my Laptop and on my Xbox 360. I work as a glass collector at my local workmens club on a weekend for a little bit of pocket money. I am a huge Betty Boop fanatic. I have all kinds of B.B collectables.

I also have recently recieved a B.B bed set which I am over the moon with.

I think that will do for an introduction...this is more or less what you will find on my profile when I get round to it lol.

If you would like to know anything else or just to chat to me...then please do leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
mrs boop
Admin
mrs boop

Female Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Sup everybody from UK!   Sup everybody from UK! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
MISSBETTYBOOP

MISSBETTYBOOP

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Sup everybody from UK!   Sup everybody from UK! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 am

IAM NEW TO IAM A BIG MEMBER OF THE BETTYBOOP.COM SITE ON THERE MY NAME IS BAYBAY IN IAM ALWAYS TRYIN TO MEET NEW BETTY BOOP FANS PEOPLE WHO LOVE HER AS MUCH AS ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup everybody from UK!   Sup everybody from UK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup everybody from UK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Betty Boop Forum :: General Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: