Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who likes Betty Boop?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FearlessFreddy

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Who likes Betty Boop? Empty
PostSubject: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:14 am

I'm just wondering who's the current target audience for Betty. I know that the original cartoons were quite spicy so obviously it wasn't aimed squarly at children. Nowadays it seems to be aimed at teenage girls and young women (based on all the cosmetics and fashion mechandise), but I know guys like it too because I happen to be one! :heart:

Any ideas on the issue?
Back to top Go down
mrs boop
Admin
mrs boop

Female Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:37 am

I think guys like her as she has always been known to some as a s** simbol
Back to top Go down
betty1994

betty1994

Female Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:27 am

yeh everyone at school ses i shouldnt like her because of that but i just ignore them
Back to top Go down
mrs boop
Admin
mrs boop

Female Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:20 am

For women Betty Boop was know as a Fashion Icon or someone that everyone else wanted to be and now she is becoming that all over again
Back to top Go down
MISSBETTYBOOP

MISSBETTYBOOP

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:43 am

YES SHE IS IN ITS GREAT I HAVE LOVED HER SENCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL IN NOW THAT I CAN BUY HER STUFF IN MAKE HER APART OF MY LIFE IS THE BEST
Back to top Go down
Missy Mom

Missy Mom

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:49 am

I have loved betty boop since i was a little girl. I can remeber sitting in front of my tv watching her every evening before I went to bed so she has been in my life since then. I hoped that people wouldn't think of here the way some do but you have to deal with it all. I was at a store the other day and two teenage boys where laughing at me bacause everything on my car and in my car is about Betty Boop and I didn't understand why. I don't think of here as the person some people do. I just had to pick her because all i could remeber that was good from my childhood was watching her on the TV and thinking that I wanted to look like her when I grow up. I wish that this what people would think about her. I have several male friends who love betty boop and not for the bad reasons either.
Back to top Go down
MISSBETTYBOOP

MISSBETTYBOOP

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:26 am

that is good we will always love betty my family say all i thank about is betty boop
Back to top Go down
Missy Mom

Missy Mom

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:36 pm

My husband thinks that too!! Everytime I see something I like he will surpise me with it at one time or another.
Back to top Go down
MISSBETTYBOOP

MISSBETTYBOOP

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:20 pm

i know how that is i just got some new stuff from walmart yesterday
Back to top Go down
MISSBETTYBOOP

MISSBETTYBOOP

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:21 pm

if you go on bettyboop.com in look in baybay boop down you will see some of my stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Betty Boop?   Who likes Betty Boop? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who likes Betty Boop?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Betty Boop Forum :: General Chat :: General Betty Boop Chat-
Jump to: