Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Single women should set their sights lower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lindsay

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Single women should set their sights lower Empty
PostSubject: Single women should set their sights lower   Single women should set their sights lower Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:16 am

Too bad there aren't a lot more slightly runescape money older Western men here to marry these women. I married a Chinese girl two degrees above me and a little younger than me and we are extremely happy. A perfect match in fact. My life experience and exposure abroad seem to equal her education. We both appreciate each other's contribution to the relationship. These educated women all seem to speak English quite well so communication isn't an issue. Western men aren't as threatened by intelligent women, especially here in China because the level of co-operation is far higher.
Warren
Smarter women better for marriage
Some studies found that, statistically, marriages last longer if the woman is more intelligent than the man. So she might want to reconsider looking for a man more intelligent than her. I don't know how much money a psychologist makes in China, but I guess the income isn't so low that she has to look for someone that makes more money than her. In my opinion money shouldn't runescape accounts come into consideration if you look for love.
Blubb
Trust in fairy tales
Best wishes to this sister. Don't worry; your Mr Right will come to you. If you trust in fairy tales, you know it always has a happy ending. But it's not easy, right?
Lena
No pain, no gain
Life is about choice. So if you choose to be a powerful woman, you will lose your ideal husband. It goes without saying that runescape gold gaining means losing.
Peter
Single woman story a 'joke'
Your story last Friday on the 30-year-old psychologist woman who can't find a husband was a joke. Tell the spoiled princesses who wrote and edited that whole page to grow up. I assume the China Daily wants readers who are older than 14 or so; most of us are not social retards like these girls from one-child families. No wonder none of them can find a husband - but please don't expect your readers to care about their whining.
Former reader
On Some hutong not worth it
Modernization, not demolition
The whole beauty of the hutong of the post-Qing Dynasty was the sense of community. The hutong homes were a real neighborhood that fostered interaction and relationships that just can't be replicated in a 30-story residential tower. Do you hang out with your neighbors in your hallway, or sit in the elevator during the afternoon playing a board game? I think not. I completely understand rs gold that some are really in need of proper heating and electricity, and others have become glorified tourist traps. However, the answer should not be to tear them down but rather to modernize and renovate.
Mmmm
Assume the worst
Your hutong experience seems to be only based on Qianmen and Nanluoguxiang. You clearly know nothing about hutong and make very shallow assumptions. I'm not going to waste my time with an explanation. But let me guess, you live in a very large apartment complex and shop at aion kinah Carrefour. When you take a train to see the real China, you go to Yangshou and Pingyao. Or did I just make a very shallow assumption about you?

Simple Prom Dresses
bridesmaids gifts
Back to top Go down

Single women should set their sights lower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Betty Boop Forum :: General Chat :: General Betty Boop Chat-
Jump to: