Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I know this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingstone

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-22

How do I know this?  Empty
PostSubject: How do I know this?    How do I know this?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:56 pm

How do I know this? I learned the hard way. I built a very lucrative business using technology, strategies, models, tools and by taking massive action. And, even though I made a lot of money, the business felt wobbly. Because nobody had taught me how important it was to make sure my business was built on a rock-solid INTERNAL foundation. There had been such a focus on the outside (on the external) and well, that didn’t work for me… for the soul’s path that I’m on.

Had I only known then, what I know now. Had someone loved me enough to tell me the truth of what was really going on. I remember asking for help to see my blind spots. I knew I had them, but nobody said anything (except my husband, of course... but for those of you who are married, you know how challenging it can be to "hear" things from your spouse sometimes). The feedback I received was that I was doing great, I should just keep going, that I was nuts to think something wasn't working.

dumpster rentals
manufactured stone
Back to top Go down

How do I know this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Betty Boop Forum :: General Chat :: Fave Betty Boop Pictures-
Jump to: