Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, it was only a paragraph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Well, it was only a paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Well, it was only a paragraph   Well, it was only a paragraph Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 am

"Well, it was only a paragraph, and all wrong at that, so you have not missed anything. I haven't let the grass grow under my feet. It's down in Kent, seven miles from Chatham and three from the railway line. I was wired for at 3:15, reached Yoxley Old Place at 5, conducted my investigation, was back at Charing Cross by the last train, and straight to you by cab."

"Which means, I suppose, that you are not quite clear about your case?"

"It means that I can make neither head nor tail of it. So far as I can see, it is just as tangled a business as ever I handled, and yet at first it seemed so simple that one couldn't go wrong. There's no motive, Mr. Holmes. That's what bothers me -- I can't put my hand on a motive. Here's a man dead -- there's no denying that -- but, so far as I can see, no reason on earth why anyone should wish him harm."
iheater
T7
Back to top Go down
thinha2

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Well, it was only a paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, it was only a paragraph   Well, it was only a paragraph Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Income Protection Quotes
Corporate and Promotional gifts
Back to top Go down

Well, it was only a paragraph
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Betty Boop Forum :: General Chat :: General Betty Boop Chat-
Jump to: