Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It was in the year '95 that a combination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

It was in the year '95 that a combination Empty
PostSubject: It was in the year '95 that a combination   It was in the year '95 that a combination Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 am

It was in the year '95 that a combination of events, into which I need not enter, caused Mr. Sherlock Holmes and myself to spend some weeks in one of our great university towns, and it was during this time that the small but instructive adventure which I am about to relate befell us. It will be obvious that any details which would help the reader exactly to identify the college or the criminal would be injudicious and offensive. So painful a scandal may well be allowed to die out. With due discretion the incident itself may, however, be described, since it serves to illustrate some of those qualities for which my friend was remarkable. I will endeavour, in my statement, to avoid such terms as would serve to limit the events to any particular place, or give a clue as to the people concerned.
partnervermittlung
trajes de comunion
Back to top Go down

It was in the year '95 that a combination
Page 1 of 1