Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the years 1894 to 1901 inclusive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

From the years 1894 to 1901 inclusive Empty
PostSubject: From the years 1894 to 1901 inclusive   From the years 1894 to 1901 inclusive Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:44 am

From the years 1894 to 1901 inclusive, Mr. Sherlock Holmes was a very busy man. It is safe to say that there was no public case of any difficulty in which he was not consulted during those eight years, and there were hundreds of private cases, some of them of the most intricate and extraordinary character, in which he played a prominent part. Many startling successes and a few unavoidable failures were the outcome of this long period of continuous work. As I have preserved very full notes of all these cases, and was myself personally engaged in many of them, it may be imagined that it is no easy task to know which I should select to lay before the public. I shall, however, preserve my former rule, and give the preference to those cases which derive their interest not so much from the brutality of the crime as from the ingenuity and dramatic quality of the solution. For this reason I will now lay before the reader the facts connected with Miss Violet Smith
deacloholized wine drinks
laminate floors garland
Back to top Go down

From the years 1894 to 1901 inclusive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Betty Boop Forum :: General Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: