Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All day I turned these facts over in my mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

All day I turned these facts over in my mind Empty
PostSubject: All day I turned these facts over in my mind   All day I turned these facts over in my mind Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 pm

All day I turned these facts over in my mind, endeavouring to hit upon some theory which could reconcile them all, and to find that line of least resistance which my poor friend had declared to be the starting-point of every investigation. I confess that I made little progress. In the evening I strolled across the Park, and found myself about six o'clock at the Oxford Street end of Park Lane. A group of loafers upon the pavements, all staring up at a particular window, directed me to the house which I had come to see. A tall, thin man with coloured glasses, whom I strongly suspected of being a plain-clothes detective, was pointing out some theory of his own, while the others crowded round to listen to what he said. I got as near him as I could, but his observations seemed to me to be absurd, so I withdrew again in some disgust.
SMB IT Support
courtier hypothecaire
Back to top Go down

All day I turned these facts over in my mind
Page 1 of 1