Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After a couple of trips to a Chinese

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2011-07-04

After a couple of trips to a Chinese  Empty
PostSubject: After a couple of trips to a Chinese     After a couple of trips to a Chinese  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:23 pm

After a couple of trips to a Chinese herbalist on the Old Kent Road, and a bit of experimentation, I found something that would do the trick: short term effects with no lasting damage. I was too cautious at first, sprinkled some into his pre-performance Campari and he barely noticed, just murmured something later about indigestion (as I said, Shire horse). So next time I was more generous, and it worked like a charm. Within fifteen minutes he was complaining about stomach cramps, and soon after that he was sleeping like a baby. Of course, I felt a bit guilty, rather like a benign Macbeth, but I knew he wouldn't be seriously affected.

How can I describe what it was like to stand there at last and do what I'd dreamed about all my life, to speak those lines, to move an entire audience to tears?
property lawyers
packaging shipping materials
Back to top Go down

After a couple of trips to a Chinese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Betty Boop Forum :: General Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: