Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

h friends and all except his wife supp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lynk2510

Male Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-01-31

h friends and all except his wife supp Empty
PostSubject: h friends and all except his wife supp   h friends and all except his wife supp Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:47 am

Vietnam and Laos.[68]
Though largely out of the public eye, he was still supported by much of the Republican base who respected his knowledge of politics and international affairs.[44] This reputation was enhanced when Nixon wrote an article in Foreign Affairs entitled "Asia After Vietnam",[44] in which he proposed a new relationship with China.[69] He campaigned for Republican candidates in the 1966 Congressional elections[44] and took an extended trip to South America and parts of the Middle East in 1967.[70]
Toward the end of 1967, Nixon was experiencing a crisis of indecision about whether to run for president the following year. He consulted with longtime friend the Reverend Billy Graham, who urged him to run.[71] He later held a dinner at his home with friends and all except his wife suppor

Tendering software
Ventura dental
Back to top Go down

h friends and all except his wife supp
Page 1 of 1