Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Betty Boop Pattern

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lcohoon

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Betty Boop Pattern Empty
PostSubject: Betty Boop Pattern   Betty Boop Pattern Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:52 pm

flower Please can someone help me? I am a wood worker and i love and collect all sorts of betty boop wood works. I have been looking for weeks for a betty boop pattern to make her. I know they are out there as I see people on ebay selling them already cut out. I know it is against the law to sell them but people on ebay do it. I want to make myself one as this is the only thing I don't have. I want a life size one and a small one. Does any one know where I can get this pattern.

lcohoon
Back to top Go down
mrs boop
Admin
mrs boop

Female Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Betty Boop Pattern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betty Boop Pattern   Betty Boop Pattern Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:01 am

I will have a search for you, it may take a little time but i wil keep on looking, is their any certain pattern you want or will just anything be ok so that you can make your own also it might be harder to find a lifesize one than it would finding a small one
Back to top Go down

Betty Boop Pattern
Page 1 of 1