Betty Boop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betty Boop Forum

Betty Boop Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry Boopers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs boop
Admin
mrs boop

Female Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Sorry Boopers Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Boopers   Sorry Boopers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi Fellow boopers

I am posting this to all the members that have joined or made posts in the past few months, i am the owner of this forum and have had a few internet problems so not been able to get on and keep this running so i am glad you have stuck around and managed to entertain yourselfs.

If you have any questions please ask

Kira xx
Back to top Go down
Didly12ambassador

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Sorry Boopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Boopers   Sorry Boopers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 am

mrs boop wrote:
Hi Fellow boopers

I am posting this to all the members that have joined or made posts in the past few months, i am the owner of this forum and have had a few internet problems so not been able to get on and keep this running so i am glad you have stuck around and managed to entertain yourselfs.

If you have any questions please ask

Kira xx

UPDATED: Guys, Kira told me to tell yall that were shutting down in 3 days.

please join didly12.net, IT will be a great place to chat when this place is shut down. +More people from the site that were on before we all joined.

BTW, thanks kira,

http://didly12.net
Back to top Go down
mrs boop
Admin
mrs boop

Female Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Sorry Boopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Boopers   Sorry Boopers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi all please ignore the message above until notice, i am at the minute unsure who this person is and why they have posted this on my forum. they are NOT an administrator on this forum - this is my forum and i will inform you of any changes.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Boopers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Boopers   Sorry Boopers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Boopers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Betty Boop Forum :: General Chat :: General Betty Boop Chat-
Jump to: